Come with me to my favorite island! Let yourself be immersed for a week in a yoga journey through your body and into the blue sea of the Aegean. Let yourself be enchanted by the power of this island and its wild beauty. Qi Gong once a day, yoga twice a day, with plenty of time between. During our yoga week we embark on a journey of discovery through the body. The yoga lessons include asana and pranayama practice, as well as silent and moving meditations.
INDIVIDUAL ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE:
* Arrival: Saturday, September 4th, 2021 / welcome and first yoga class at 6.15 p.m. / check-in from 3 p.m.
* Departure: Saturday, September 11th, 2021 / after yoga class and brunch (check-out 12.00 p.m.)
* Daily flights ZHR – Athens with Swiss or Aegean Airlines
* Onward travel with flight Athens – Paros (Aegean / Olympic Airlines or Sky Express)! Book early to get cheap flights!
*! Note on flights: I only found very expensive connections on portals like ebookers and ended up booking directly on the SWISS and Olympic / Sky Express websites.
* Ferries (Blue Star Lines, approx. 3.5 hours / fast ferries such as Hellenic Seaways approx. 2.5-3 hours) from Athens Piraeus or Rafina (www.ferries.gr)
* Organized transfer from / to the airport (one-way approx. 50 euros) or the port of Parikia (one-way approx. 35 euros) on request (please inform Edith of flight details: email@example.com). Shared taxis for up to 4 people are possible with the same arrival / departure.
* My research has shown that Aegean / Olympic Air now again allows olive oil and other liquid goods to be transported from the island in a suitcase (not hand luggage).