What’s Included in your Program Price:
- 200-Hour Program Tuition
- Five (5) YogaWorks Teacher Training Manuals*
- 19 nights accommodation at Okreblue Retreat Center
- Daily Full Brunch & Dinner
- 4 months of free YogaWorks Online access (livestream & recorded classes)
*Manuals will be sent digitally to students enrolled in the program. Printed copies will be available for sale at an additional cost.
What is NOT Included in your Program Price:
- Internatinal and domestic flights
- Transfer to/from the ferry port or airport in Paros
- Any additional snacks/meals outside of the included meal plan
- Additional Book List
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- PCR tests
Students are required to take 12 additional yoga classes (only in-studio or online yoga classes are accepted) before and/or after the 200-Hour program in order to experience different styles, levels and methodologies. These classes may be taken at any yoga studio. Once you have enrolled in the 200-Hour program, you will receive an Acceptance Letter and the Class-Taking Requirement Form. You much submit your completed Class-Taking Requirement Form to the Teacher Training Department, no later than one month after the 200-Hour program’s end date. Home practice, workshops, Fitness, Barre, or Pilates classes are do not count toward this Class-Taking Requirement.